Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The letters, they are out

...well the job letters, that is. I'm still trying to get all my letters of recommendation lined up so I can send out my dossier everywhere. (Sigh. I've been sending out apps for deadlines starting Oct 1 --- do you think I've been tossed from all those searches already? Scowl.)

On the up side, my applications are all out. Almost all. I have a couple left with questions that I've emailed the search committees about. And a couple I just found on Friday but haven't dealt with yet as they have December due dates. And the postdocs I am still contemplating. Well, so actually, that means I'm not done at all.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Fretful Porpentine said...

Well, you're doing a lot better than I am, so congratulations!

Belle said...

Soon, Sisyphus, it will be all over but the waiting.

Why doesn't that make you feel better?

Sisyphus said...

Belle, why do you think I need to distract myself with a massive Dissertation-Writing Challenge Month?

;)