Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My life is not very interesting


Sure, I had a nice little relaxing weekend --- the kind of geeky relaxation involved in reading lots of books. And they were books I had not read before and knew nothing about. But I cannot tell you all about them since they are what I am using for my teaching.

So, instead I am going to give you a cat picture. Isn't he cute? He happened to be doing this tonight as I was prepping, so this pic is hot off the presses for you.

In other news, I have finished my prep for tomorrow, and therefore moved on to prep and other crap due for the next day. That doesn't count the job app crap that I still need to get started on. Sigh. This may mark the beginning (really, continuance) of a long period of light blogging. I'd promise to bring you all something interesting but I have already promised myself not to spend entire days in front of the computer, so I will be actively trying to spend my free time nowhere near you and the laptop. Sorry. You'll just have to deal.

3 comments:

André Dias said...

I knew it! You're preparing us now for going cold turkey on you. I had anticipated this long before. Why would you keep blogging after finishing the damn thesis? And why the heck did you finish it? Why? Oh, the horror!

Belle said...

Cat pictures always welcome. Light blogging very understandable, but know that there are those of us out here who are still interested!

Susan said...

The kitty is ALWAYS interesting. I'll miss you if you're light blogging. Especially because the random passers by tell you you are stunning.