Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winding down

This is the end, this is the end my friend...

Ok, the day started off well: I graded 6 essays and cleaned up the kitchen. Then I graded 6 more essays. The plan is to alternate between essays and cleaning until I get an entire class-worth of essays graded. The hitch in this plan is that I have kitties napping on me now and have no motivation to move or think.

My end of semester grading hideousness:

class 1 peer review 4
class 2 peer review 4
class 3 peer review 4
essay 4
essay 4 (just barely started these)
essay 4
lit essays
figure out all attendance/participation grades for 4 classes

to arrive next week:

class 1 comp final
class 2 comp final
class 3 comp final
lit finals

submit final grades.

(cleaning, packing, running off to California and leaving my poor cats here with a cat-sitter...)

Bleah! I'm tired.

No comments: