Friday, June 29, 2012

Chillaxin'



Awwww yeah, that's the throes of abandon there! Timido has thrown off all his inhibitions and is completely without worries there.



I like it when I'm writing (*cough* or internet surfing, true) on the couch and he curls up next to me and just chills out instead of hiding under the bed or in the kitchen cabinets all day. After laying there like this for a while, he usually either balls up and attaches himself to my leg and purrs (awww) or he sprawls out and gets really comfy like in the first picture.



See, doesn't that look relaxed? Don't you wish your days were like this? (That's the Other Cat blurred in the background there. Timido is not a contortionist.)

I hope you are having a good summer. Mine would be better if I could get my cats to revise my book for me.

No comments: