Friday, January 4, 2013

An MLA travel tip

Sorry this is a little late for most of you MLA-goers; I got behind in other stuff. Anyway, I just came across this and wanted to make sure you knew about it for your next travel or otherwise high-stress situation:




This would be great for your next long-distance flight, or boring conference panel. Also, I totally dare you to wear it into an interview situation. Bank robbing, however, I'm going to have to actually recommend against. It doesn't look like it would make for an easy getaway.

You might think I am advocating that the MLA convention become populated with furries and other sexual subcultures you only find out about on Regretsy, but I ... no wait. Wait, I am totally saying that. Let's liven up this place! It goes so well with a black interview suit.


2 comments:

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~profgrrrrl~ said...

This. is. amazing!