Tuesday, March 18, 2014

As long as I am making ridiculous financial plans...

I have been sending links back and forth with my engineering-techy nephew, and, after contemplating the shinyness of the Tesla sedan (especially the red one!), have decided that this will be my next new car.

But wait, you say... isn't it about 85 grand? That is a pricey car.

Well, yes. But my nephew has access to some rumors and thinks they will bring out a model in the 35/40k range in the next 5 or 6 years. At the rate I am going in my digging out and saving path, I will have saved enough for a down payment in about 10 years, and there should be a nice model out by then. If I haven't been fired and resorted to living in a cardboard box under a bridge by then. 

I hope the 2024 model looks this nice, since that's my goal:


1 comment:

Bardiac said...

Very cool car! See, dreams!