Saturday, February 26, 2011

Not a finisher

This is just a quick post to say, "arrrrgh!"

Yesterday I graded Fruit Studies stuff and started grading Stripey midterms (you'll remember my frustrations with it last semester) and today I continued grading the same projects.

But I am not done! I only made it through the first two parts of the midterms and still have part 3 to go, and I still have to norm and enter grades for the Fruit Studies stuff ---- and, I know there's a late copy in my email inbox that I haven't opened yet, and and, I'm pretty sure that I have misplaced one copy and figure it is at the office!

So once again, I say, "arrrrgh!" I am still not done!

I hate it when I have actually been working but I haven't finished anything. It makes me feel like I've accomplished nothing if I haven't crossed anything off my to-do list yet.

There's still Sunday, you may say, but I have to skim through comp drafts for our group conferences next week, so --- yay for me! I get to do more grading and still feel like I have accomplished nothing all weekend!

I'm going back to those midterms in just a second, but I'm going to "reward" myself with a break by cleaning up the kitchen first. Happy, happy, joy joy!

1 comment:

Earnest English said...

I'm so sorry. I hate that.

I hear you though. I've been working for freaking ever and have only graded FIVE freaking projects. I still have TEN to go. CRAP. I really wish I hadn't just made that so plain to myself. How about this: I'm half finished. Yes, that's better.