Monday, April 20, 2015

I don't care

Ok, email about me leaving and my office is up for grabs went out, which means I am planning on being on campus as little as possible from here on out. Sigh. I think I have about a month left?

It is weird driving home between classes when I usually do work in the office. But it was nice doing some grading outside. And I took a nap and played video games. I had a sudden flip of the switch where I went, wait, why the fuck do I care about you kids? You can all fail for all it matters to me. I've had this song playing in my head off and on for a while now, and now it is time to make it my anthem:





Sing along with meme: I DON'T CAAAAAAAARE! I DON'T CAAAAAAARE! I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE.... (bass drum thump)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is extremely correct.