Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hwarf!

Poor little Timido! My cat has just coughed up a string; I hope he's okay. I'll spare you a picture. He chews on everything, and I try to keep inedible stuff away from him, but I've just had to be kinda Zen about it and hope that he'll be able to get rid of whatever he eats from one end or the other, which he did. I've had two emergency room visits with him already in this same situation, and if they can't get him to throw up it still costs me and I just have to take him home and wait it out. Hence the "wait-and-see" approach.

Unfortunately for the California drought, I no longer have the power to wash my car and have it rain immediately after; but by washing the kitchen floor I can prompt my cat to puke on it, evidently.

4 comments:

heu mihi said...

Poor cat! I like the picture of the black cat on the right, by the way; is that Timido? Or is his name really Sisyphus (making you your cat's namesake, I guess)?

Sisyphus said...

Yes, the little black cat to the right is Timido, also known as The Figment because none of my friends have yet laid eyes on him. His hobbies include hiding behind things, hiding under things, eating anything that resembles string, and standing in a corner and meowing up at the wall. I don't quite get the last one.

squadratomagico said...

Either (a): he expects the wall to feed him or (b): he sees spirits.

Sisyphus said...

Great, my apartment is haunted?