Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm Back!

The conference went well! I had no housing, flight, or public speaking disasters to speak of. People liked my paper ---- people were in attendance at my panel, which is more than I can say about my last few conferences. Free wine was consumed, and entirely too little free food was offered. I have potential posts brewing about the conference, conferences in general, celebrity academic watching, student papers and random student emails, bad radio, and wombats. Well, I feel that I should have something random and quirky in that list as it is entirely too sane to reflect my personality. I shall find something appropriately inappropriate to include in the near future, I promise.

However, I have to finish cleaning the apartment and doing laundry and grading and preparing for lecture and section this week, so more substantive posts shall have to wait.

That and the fact that I have 112 posts on my bloglines to catch up on. Prepare for procrastination!

Loquito sez: What you doin postin crap, foo? You know I need my eats. Get on it!

2 comments:

gwoertendyke said...

ok, i'm back in blogging world and this entirely will not do. feed your cat, clean your house, and then get right back here and post some funnies for me. i need a lift!

btw: your cat looks very intimidating...

medieval woman said...

Welcome back! I just got back too!