- pack for T-giving trip
- hem new jeans
- revisit (find) chapter to-do list
- reread/revise itty-bitty drafted part
- add on to draft by working on Subhead 2
- (I did finish reading the Big Influential Text in My Field today though)
- get presents for my blogger-buddies
- write a substantive blog post (I have these ideas, see)
- do I need more catfood? check
- clean out the folders in my bag (also: clean out two sets of folders at school)
- finish off last Other Job task
- email _____ about DVD
- email other _____ about DVD
- email Cool Scientist Friend because she's cool, and because I saw her at the bus stop today but she was taking a different bus
- rent another movie?
- call my sister and plan holiday break stuff
Monday, November 19, 2007
Things I Could Do Today Instead of Looking at the Wiki
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
well, the wiki isn't going to look over and obsess over itself now will it?
Is it called "ReReWriMo"? No, I don't think so. Never look back! Onwards, ever onwards!
Also, what maude said.
There are no food related items. I'd add eat something wonderful on that.
I am avoiding the wiki. The wiki makes me obsessive. It is evil.
Post a Comment