Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thanks for the Meme-ories

Dr. Crazy, and I believe other people as well, have tagged me for a meme ---- the assignment is to write one's memoir in six words. Now, I know I haven't really done much (see The Way of the Couch), but really, only six words? That's more of a character sketch than a developed life story. (But then again, I hate memoirs and autobiographies in general --- they fail to live up to my sense of a well-plotted novel or five-act play. But I digress.)

What follows are the rules, but I'm going to break them, naturally.

Instructions:

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4 Tag five more blogs with links

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!






Of course, you realize, this means war!


Because I am never so ridiculous and foolish as when I am angry. While I wish I were the rabbit in this scenario, I'm more often the duck, shooting off my own nose to spite someone else's face.

And if I were going to make up a six-word mantra or slogan for myself, it would have to be Daffy's
"Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Hoo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!".

Now everybody go meme yourselves.

3 comments:

Maude said...

me, wile e. coyote. 'nuff said.

Dr. Curmudgeon said...

I love Looney Tunes references so much, I almost lapsed into the sort of abbreviated internet/text speak to cheer.

All of which is to say, nice mantra and memoir!

Belle said...

Oh, I wish I'd thought of the Loonies when I did mine. Of course, I don't know how I'd do the Roadrunner beep-beep (followed by a swoosh?).