Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm so brilliant they add letters to the word for me...

Belle over at Scattered and Random gave me an award! Yay! I'm sure it's for bravery in the face of an enemy dissertation. Here are the things I have to do once nominated:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I hereby nominate The Age of Perfection, Fretful Porpentine (Quills), Kermit's Log, Clashing Hats, Highly Magnified, Thoroughly Educated, Not Quite Grown Up, and Who Doesn't Love Roses for this award. While not not all of them are showing bravery in the face of a dissertation exactly, they are all undertaking or are about to undertake new challenges and transitions of one sort or another, just like me, and that type of adventure is always interesting to follow.

So go read them! Just don't tell them about the hazing period they have to go through with the paddles and the live goat before being officially given the award.

3 comments:

Hilaire said...

Awww, shucks. Thank you so much!!!

heu mihi said...

Hey, sweet! Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.