Obviously I need to wear that when I teach. Along with one of those powdered wigs that's about 2 feet high and has model ships from the Admiral's fleet, but that is a post for another day.
I believe heu mihi and LumpenProf and Belle at Scattered and Random have awarded me this trophy, and possibly others who I have forgotten about in the process of catching up on my bloglines.
Here are the rules as handed down with the award, which I am then going to break.
- Please put the logo of the award (above) on your blog if you can make it work with your format.
- Link to the person from whom you received the award.
- Nominate 7 or more blogs.
- Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
- Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
particularly because I don't own a single little black dress. On the other hand, perhaps I need it in this really pretty pattern?
On the other other hand, plain black would really set off the two-foot-wig-with-the-Admiral's-ships quite nicely. Unless all the powder dropping would look too much like dandruff? Hmm.
In the spirit of inspiring fluffy dresses everywhere, I hearby nominate anyone who currently does not wear enough fluffy dresses. Gentlemen? I'm looking at you.