Monday, March 21, 2011

More mail

Those of you who followed my blog for eons know that back in California I was on several strange mailing lists ---- including a medical supply catalog place and some group that thought I was a member or AARP and would want a discounted cremation. Fun.

Anyway, just wanted to pass along the first really good image of junk mail from my new place:



It's from a catalog that might as well be called Useless Shit You Would Never Want to Buy Unless You Have Friends Who Really Need Some Embarrassing Gag Gifts. Or Ammo. But Don't For God's Sake Get Them Both At Once!

And while I am perfectly willing to admit that there is a need for transporting your alcohol in to public events discreetly, this ---- isn't what I had in mind. I love that the "female" boozeholder makes the skinny girl more sexy ---- ooh sorry, "more sexy" ---- while the "male" boozeholder gives him a nasty ol beergut. And then after drinking the whole thing, he will have a real beer gut.

I hope to have some more posts about my work and what I've been reading soon. But I also hope to get caught up on my work too, so it could be a while.

1 comment:

P said...

Ha! Posting to Facebook now. (The picture, not your blog post).